We all have our own interpretation of what reputation is. However, we can generally agree it’s the beliefs or opinions that are held about someone or something.
Here’s our favourite quotes on reputation made by a number of notable figures.
1. Warren Buffet – “It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that you’ll do things differently.”
2. Rupert Murdoch – “Our reputation is more important than our last hundred million dollars.”
3. Sir Richard Branson – “Your brand name is only as good as your reputation.”
4. Jeff Bezos – “A brand for a company is like a reputation for a person. You earn reputation by trying to do hard things well.”
5. Socrates – “The way to gain good reputation is to endeavour to be what you desire to appear.”
6. Henry Ford – “You can’t build a reputation on what you are going to do.”
7. Benjamin Franklin – “It takes many good deeds to build a good reputation and only one bad one to lose it.”
8. Dwight L. Moody – “If I take care of my character, my reputation will take care of me.”
Here at Resmarr we understand the importance of a good reputation and that’s why we guarantee a 1st class experience when dealing with us.
Get in touch with one of our representatives today.
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org